Mitch, it's a time thing. I don't even know what the theme is this week. Is there any way to get email notices when the new theme goes up? I don't know much about the settings on Blog Spot.
Sorry I only just got back to you, I've created an e-mail notification for you so that whenever someone posts on the PT site, you'll get an e-mail alert. Unfortunately I can't set it just for the person who posts the theme, but at least it'll keep you up to date on what's happening on the site.
Hi Lynda!! That really is a beautiful moment between horse and child :-))
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen you on Picture This for a while. Hope you'll be taking part this week?
Mitch, it's a time thing. I don't even know what the theme is this week. Is there any way to get email notices when the new theme goes up? I don't know much about the settings on Blog Spot.
DeleteMitch, I went and looked and found the subscribe by email and filled that out.
DeleteSorry I only just got back to you, I've created an e-mail notification for you so that whenever someone posts on the PT site, you'll get an e-mail alert. Unfortunately I can't set it just for the person who posts the theme, but at least it'll keep you up to date on what's happening on the site.
Deletethanks, that sure helps
Delete