Lynda's Picture Perfect ~ Monochrome Landscapes
Picture Perfect ~ Monochrome Landscapes
Heather is our host this week and her example photo is very neat and orderly photo with trees all in a row. My photo is not so orderly and all in a row but a stand of Aspens as they grow towards the sky in the mountains of New Mexico. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 to convert the photo to a monochrome using black and white as the chosen color. Russ and Colt almost disappear in the monochrome landscape.
Photo taken in the Carson National Forest of New Mexico 8/28/2012 while I was riding our horse Doc. This was Doc's second trip to the mountains and he did great. To join the fun or view the other monochrome photos:
I like this view!
ReplyDeleteMy: Monochrome Landscape
Great shot!
ReplyDeleteThe knight and his horse are swallowed by the forest. The b&w gives priority to trees...
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect ~ Monochrome Landscapes