Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Lynda's Picture Perfect: Colorful 3/29/2013

Picture Perfect - Colorful Theme 

Guest Host:  Furball (KK)

 

Posting the Colors - Texas Style

Working Ranch Rodeo Association's

Ranch Rodeo World Finals

Grand Entry & Introduction of Teams

 

 

 Click to View Larger

November  2012

Amarillo, Texas 


~*~*~*~

Nikon D7000

Automatic Sports Setting 

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 for Editing

~*~*~*

To join the fun or just take a look around:

Colorful Theme for Picture Perfect on Blog Spot 

Colorful Theme on Muzenews 

 

To learn more about the WRCA ranch rodeo finals to be held in Amarillo, Texas November 2013 go to this link:  http://youtu.be/9sP1-Ht-fJ0

 

3 comments:

  1. Great shot! and very colorful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful shot Lynda!! I think I remember your post about this event back on Multiply. I like your colourful frame, too!!

    This week's PT theme is 'SKY'. I know you have some super Texas sky shots, so I'll be looking out for your entry!!

    ReplyDelete